The Tagger

Last movie seen in a theatre?
'Vismyathumbathu'.That was some 4 years back. Was a silly one. I can't believe that I even went to watch it.
What book are you reading?

Ben Hur.I had seen the movie some time back. I loved it. So thought of buying the book.A very touching one.
Favorite board game

Snake and Ladder.Loved playing it when I was a child.
Favorite magazine
All the Architecture and Interior Design magazines.Architecture + Design, Better Interiors, Design Today...
Favorite smells

Garlic, Masala powders, Chicken Curry.I seem to have my hunger satisfied by just smelling these.
Favorite sound

The sound of trashing files or folders in Macintosh.
Worst feeling in the world
Pain.I dread pain.
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
The songs I heard last night.
Favorite fast food place

Nothing inparticular.Infact I am thinking of even quitting fast food.
Future child’s name
'Gaya' if it is a girl.
Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…
Travel to Arabia, The Holy Land, Nazerath and all the other important places mentioned in the Bible. Another idea is to buy all the British libraries, ship all the books to my place...
Do you drive fast?
I don't drive.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Never.I think its childish even for a child.
Favourite drink
Any soft drink.
Do you eat the stem of broccoli?
No.
Storms - Cool or Scary?
Cool.
If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Yuck.I just hate seeing dyed hair.I believe in the natural look.
Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in
Fahaheel,Mangaf,Chennai,Ernakulam,Trissur.
Favorite sports to watch
Cricket.
One nice thing about the person who sent this to you
Smart.
What’s under your bed?
Floor.
Morning person or night owl?
Night Owl.
Over easy or sunny side up?
Sunny side up.
Favorite place to relax
Obviously my Home.
Favorite pie
I havn't tried any.
Favorite ice cream flavor
Butterscotch.
You pass this tag to
MiloPilo
Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Obviously MiloPilo.


2 comments:

i am gonna put this tag in my blog too...ur sis

July 29, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

Hi ,

I am Richa from SiliconIndia. I am also an avid blogger for a while now and participating actively in Indian blogosphere. I read your blog posting and found them very interesting and informative. We would love to see a copy of your blogs posted here, whenever you are posting it on blogger.com. Here are some of the benefits of posting your blogs here:

We have a strong community of 500,000 Indian professionals
Best blogs of 2008 to be published in a book "SiliconIndia bLoG PrinT"
Best blog to be printed in SliconIndia & SmartTechie magazines each month
Chance to be featured on homepage everyday


We appreciate your community initiative here and in helping build a more powerful India! Also, if you have any ideas or want to volunteer to help for SiliconIndia, we would be more than excited to get your help. Pls mail me back at richa@siliconindia.com with your suggestions and feedback.

Richa
Blog Editor – SiliconIndia

July 31, 2008 at 12:11 PM